Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Historical Bathing Suites

  1. #1
    DollDetective
    Guest DollDetective's Avatar

    Post

    What do you think is the likely hood of the bathing suites retiring?
    I feel panicy like I should buy them just in case they do!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't panic just yet! These bathing suits haven't even been out for a year yet. AG usually lets things stay at least two years before they get retired. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I asked a CS rep last year and she said that there was demand for Samantha's bathing costume to come back and as long as there is demand for them they will stick around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •